6lesser known facts about me.
1. I once spent 10 memorable hours in sea's as high a double decker buses, grateful that I continued to survive.
2. Spiders are welcome guests in my house- they eat flies!
3. Reading is such a treat that I often have 3 books on the go because I couldn't decide which one to read first!
4. Learning to read was the most difficult thing ever until I was 9 and discovered adventure books!
5. Highland cattle make me very nervous but I love cows!
6. Sausages and marmalade makes a great sandwhich.